THOUGHT EXCHANGE - FUTURE BOARD DECISIONS RELATED TO FACILITIES
The Elizabethtown Area School District Board of School Directors is gearing up for a final decision on whether or not to close Mill Road and/or Rheems Elementary Schools. This process has involved tough and necessary discussions on possible school consolidations. At the October 12, 2021, workshop session, the school directors will hold discussions to find a consensus on the best option forward. In addition, before the October 12 workshop session, the school directors will conduct a second community forum on September 29, 2021, from 5-7 p.m. As part of this forum, the Board will review the pertinent information they will consider in deciding on the future of the schools. As such, the District is conducting this ThoughtExchange to gather final stakeholder perspectives before the school board holds the forum to discuss the possible closing of Mill Road and Rheems Elementary Schools.
We'd love for you to join the conversation. The Exchange closes on September 15 at 4 p.m. Click the link below labeled ThoughtExchange - Future Board Decisions Related to Facilities to offer your thoughts. After submitting your ideas, you will be asked to rate the thoughts that others have submitted. All responses/ratings are anonymous.
- This exchange is completely confidential. Your thoughts will be shared, but no one will know your identity including the District.
- Please be polite and respectful as you share and rate thoughts.
- If you see a thought that is rude, hurtful, or identifies a person or group, you can report it by clicking in the upper right corner of the thought.
- You do not need to rate all thoughts in this exchange. It is appreciated and recommended to rate around 30 over the time the exchange is open.
- Interested participants can return to the Exchange at any time to add additional thoughts and/or ratings.
- If you have questions regarding this Thought Exchange, please contact Becky Maxwell, school board secretary, by phone at (717) 367-1521 or by email at email@example.com.
Additional Resources to help Inform: