Etown Engineering Club ResultsHere is a list of how our teams have done in the past. The links are to pdf files with pictures from that year. You can see more pictures on our Facebook Page.2018/19 -
2017/18 - Changed the F1 in Schools Club to the Etown Engineering Club to include more competitions.
- Ethan Martin joined a team at the South Central PA Robotics Competition. They came in 4th overall.
- Excellence Award in Craftsmanship at the Nanoline Regional Contest - Automated bedside table that made coffee - Alex Hoffman, Isaak Walker, Brett Risser, and Jared Richardson.
- 6th in the Nation in the Nanoline Contest and received the Excellence Award in Teamwork - nanoTerminal - automated train depot - Aidan Mollohan, Matthew Sharp, Carson Brantley, and Patrick Boyer.
- 1st place in the Sea, Air, and Land Challenge - Air Challenge - Ben Heinz, Ryan Risser, Joseph Sauder, and Marcial Limas.
2016 - 2016 PA Regional Results - 2016 US/Canada National Finals Results - 2015-2016 F1iS club sponsorsTaurus Racing - US National Champions and Best Engineered Car trophy, Silver Bullets - 8th place at Nationals
- 5th in the Nation in the Nanoline Contest and received the Excellence Award in Teamwork - Aidan Mollohan, Matthew Sharp, Derek Hottenstein, and Seth Oltmans
- 2nd in Air at the Sea, Air and Land Competition - Ben Heinz, Ryan Risser, and Joseph Sauder
Taurus Racing - 15th overall at the World Finals! They had the 6th fastest car and were nominated for the "Women in Motorsports" and the "Chair of Judges Recognition of Achievement" awards2015 - 2015 PA Regional Results - 2015 US/Canada National Finals Results - 2014-2015 F1iS club sponsorsTaurus - 2nd place and 2nd fastest car at Nationals, Silver Bullets - 5th place at Nationals
2014 - US/Canada National Finals - F1iS club sponsors
Bird of Prey – 2rd place at PA Regionals in the middle school level, 14th place at US National Finals – Charles Scharf, Eddie Myers, Owen Evans, Ryan Dennehy, Noah Myers and Gage Schatz
Silver Bullets – 3rd place at PA Regionals in the middle school level, 6th place at US National Finals with the fastest US car in the knockout race – Tristan Brown, Trevor Koon, Timothy McCorkle, Cody Nace, Davis Barrett and Jacob Heffner
Vnitis – 3rd place at PA Regionals in the high school level, 9th place at US National Finals – Blaike Kessler, Makayla Schaar, Hailey Schaar, Kallista Scharf and Simon Munyan
2013 - PA Regional Finals
Volt – 10th place at PA Regionals in the middle school level – Eddie Myers, Charles Scharf, Tristan Brown and Kallista Scharf
2012 - US National Finals
Infinitum – Grand Champion at PA Regionals, 3rd place at USA Nationals – Brian Rupp, Makayla Schaar and Sarah Sellers
2011 - World Finals
Ninjas – 1st place at PA Regionals, 1st place at USA Nationals with Fastest Car Award and winning the knockout race, 16th place at Worlds - Garrett Jenkins, Brian McMinn and Kalyssa Pottgieser
2010 - PA Regional Finals
Sparxars – 6th place at PA Regionals in the high school level –Matthew Frantz and Brian Rupp
Striker’s Racing - 9th place at PA Regionals in the middle school level - Tyler Kreiser, Alex Laush and Travis Wagner
2009 -1 - 2 - PA Regional Finals
Sparxars – 6th place at PA Regionals in the high school level – Matthew Brown, Matthew Frantz, Brian Rupp, Matthew Schmidt and Sulama Traore
Cobras – 7th place at PA Regionals in the high school level – Tyler Kreiser, Alex Laush and Travis Wagner
Inferno – 6th place at PA Regionals in the middle school level – Alex English, Joshua Erickson, Brandon Witmer, Shane Volchko and Devon Will2008 - PA Regional Finals
Sparxars – 5th place at PA Regionals in the middle school level – Wesley Ovens, Matthew Frantz and Brian Rupp
SIM – 7th place at PA Regionals & Judges Choice Award in the middle school level – Sulama Traore, Ian Meier and Mitchell Mumma2007/2008 - Started the F1 in Schools club