Student Information & Forms
For your convenience, a checklist that includes suggested steps to take for a meaningful career shadow experience can be obtained by clicking onto this link:
CAREER SHADOW OBJECTIVES
- Identify careers that are related to student interests, abilities and aptitudes.
- Apply the components of career planning through the development of an individualized career plan.
- Participate in a shadowing experience in the career of their choice.
- Conduct an interview using appropriate speaking, listening and note taking skills used in conversation.
- Communicate significant knowledge and understanding of the selected career.
REQUIRED PAPERWORKThe following form is required to be excused from school for a career shadow. Completed forms should be returned to the main high school office or counseling office BEFORE the scheduled career shadow date.RECOMMENDED PAPERWORKIt is recommended that students prepare questions before the scheduled career shadow to facilitate the learning experience. The following questions have been provided as a guide.