Real Time Option
How does E-town Cyber REAL-TIME option work?
- Program is offered entirely online with blended in-person opportunities available by level.
- Uses the EASD board-approved curriculum aligned to the Pennsylvania state standards.
- EASD teachers have been dedicated exclusively to facilitate E-town Cyber instruction.
- Special education accommodations are available for students.
- Students have the opportunity to come into school and meet with the actual teacher, one-on-one, when they need extra help or enrichment.
- Students can participate in the District's wide variety of clubs, activities, music, and athletic programs.
What can students and parents expect?
- Students will be expected to actively attend virtual classes during the regular school day much like in-person learning.
- Students receive instruction in the four core subject areas (English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies), as well as graded independent work in the Related Arts (i.e. art, music, physical education, etc.)
- Depending on the class and grade level, students may have daily assignments that they need to complete.
- Technology and tech-support is provided for each student.
- Students will work individually, cooperatively, and collaboratively.
- Students can expect a mixture of full-group, small-group, and some one-on-one instruction.
- At-home support is highly recommended for all students who enroll in E-town Cyber, as this is a best practice across all cyber education programs.