Proof of Residency
At the time of registration, parents/guardians enrolling their child(ren) will need to provide two of the following items to show proof of residency:
- Current lease agreement, indicating the term of lease, address of leased property, names and signatures of property owner(s) and lessee(s).
- Mortgage settlement document(s) indicating address of residence, and name(s) of property owner(s).
- Recorded deed indicating address of residence, and name(s) of property owner(s).
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license* indicating physical address of residence.
- Valid Pennsylvania identification card* indicating physical address of residence.
- Current gas, electric, sewer or water bill.
*State-issued photo ID is required for identification purposes at time of registration. If you wish to use your state-issued photo ID as one of your two forms of proof of residency the state-issue photo ID must list the current physical address and be valid.
Items WE DO NOT accept as proof of residency are as follows:
- Cable bills.
- Phone bills.
- Other items such as bills, subscriptions, magazines, pay stubs, etc. that have an address on it.
- Envelopes with your address stamped/written on it.