Welcome to Volunteer Service with the Elizabethtown Area School District!
We are excited that you are considering or have already made the decision to volunteer your time and talents to the students of the Elizabethtown Area School District. School volunteers have the opportunity to enhance the educational experience in so many ways:
- Helping to ensure that vital programs like music, sports and the arts are available for our students
- Aiding and assisting teachers in their work of educating the children in our community
- Supporting extracurricular activities through coaching, advising and fundraising
- Caring for the most important people in our schools – our students
Thank you for your willingness to share your skills, talents, time and energy with our students. Your support is critical to the success of our schools. You are a role model for all of our students of what it means to give back to your community. To register as a volunteer with the District, you must submit the following forms, clearances, and certifications to the District Office, 600 East High Street, Elizabethtown, PA:
CLICK HERE for the Volunteer Packet
- Volunteers will be eligible to volunteer upon submission and approval of all required documents
- Volunteer Sports Coaches/Activity Advisors will be eligible to begin volunteer work following submission of all required documents AND School Board approval
- All volunteers will be required to submit new clearance reports within 60 months from the date of the oldest report
For more information on Volunteering, contact Jill Foster, Benefits Coordinator, by phone at (717) 367-1521, ext. 10016 or by email at email@example.com.
- Board Policy - Volunteers (916)
- Board Policy - Child Abuse (806)