It is the goal of the Elizabethtown Area High School counseling department to make a collaborative effort to benefit all students, parents, teachers, and the overall community. We feel that our School Counseling program should be an integral part of students’ daily educational environment, and that we should be partners in student achievement. Through our department individual counseling, group counseling, and classroom lessons are available. If a student is interested in receiving services regarding academic, career, and/or personal social issues he/she should make an appointment with the counselor through the school counseling office secretary.
We hope that you will find this portion of the website helpful in answering questions, useful in guiding each student to have a successful career here at Elizabethtown Area High School, and beneficial in preparing students for their years beyond high school graduation.
Professional School Counselors
- David Gibbs, ext. 21105: Seniors yr 20-21 Last names beginning in A-E
- Last names beginning with A-F 9th - 11th grade
- plus Dual Enrollment
- Amy Robinson, ext. 21104: Seniors yr 20-21 Last names beginning in F-K
- Last names beginning with G-LL 9-11th grade
- plus CTC
- Kelly Gillette, ext. 21103: Seniors yr 20-21 Last names beginning in L-R
- Last names beginning with LM-RI 9-11th grade
- plus Foreign Exchange Students
- Alisa Gunn, ext. 21107: Seniors yr 20-21 Last names beginning in S-Z
- Last names beginning with RJ-Z 9-11th grade
- plus Scholarships
Follow us on Twitter