If you are a parent of a student at Mill Road Elementary School, great news, you are a member of the Mill Road PTO! The objectives and mission of the Mill Road PTO are as follows:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- Bring about a closer relationship among the children, parents, teachers, and staff to foster mutual growth.
- Develop between the school and general public such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social development.
- Enhance the general educational, and social experience, of the students in the school.
To view the complete PTO bylaws, CLICK HERE.
- Melissa Wolpert, Denise Gillham, Co-Presidents
- Elizabeth Whitney, Vice-President
- Vacancy, Treasurer
- Kim Baker, Secretary
Upcomming Events :)
- Donuts with Dad 4/12/2019
- Book Fair /lll 4/23-26/2019
- Book Fair Family Night 4/25 (BOGO)
- Muffins with Mom 5/10/2019
- End of Year Party 6/10/2019
Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Our Instagram is starting... follow along as we work out the details
Meeting Schedule 2018-2019
All meetings will begin at 6:30pm in the Mill Road Library.
- March 7, 2019 (free childcare will be provided)
Volunteers needed - families are aging out of Mill Road to higher grades, and we need your help filling in for committees to help keep all of our great programs going. Forms are due March 5, but as a guardian of a Mill Road Student, you are already a member, and can help out.