E-town Cyber School
At E-town Cyber, our goal is to offer a robust educational program for students K-12 that want to pursue their education in a non-traditional format. The program's flexibility is designed to meet the individualized needs of our students. Unlike outside cyber charter schools where students may be in a class with teachers and classmates from across the Commonwealth, students enrolled in E-town Cyber remain with their local school district in classes with local students.
This online experience includes two unique options:
With either option, students have the opportunity to come into school and meet with the actual teacher, one-on-one, when they need extra help or enrichment. A cyber teacher is available every period of the day for students to receive assistance on campus.
- A customized education.
- Highly qualified, certified teachers.
- A diploma from the Elizabethtown Area School District.
- At-home and on-site capabilities.
- Core and elective course options.
- Participation in Elizabethtown Area School District clubs and activities by level.
- Access to Elizabethtown Area School District libraries and resources.
- Attending a well-established, well-respected school system.
The Elizabethtown Cyber will begin in the Fall of 2021 as an offshoot of the EASD Online program, which was implemented during the 2020-2021 school year to provide an online learning option during the global health pandemic. Building on lessons learned, family and staff feedback, and best practices for online learning, the program was refined to provide students a consistent, continuous, and equitable online learning experience.
Why Elizabethtown Cyber
The Elizabethtown Area School District consistently outperforms outside cyber charter schools in academic performance. Check out the performance data by clicking on the link below.