Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
Elizabethtown Area High School is partnering with Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology for an Early Enrollment Program for seniors. This program allows a student to complete their freshman year at Thaddeus Stevens College while still a senior in high school. Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology provides a well-rounded, two-year education that virtually guarantees a good job and the opportunity for a better life. While most students select one of several job offers upon graduation, some choose to further their education. Accredited by the Middle States Association, Stevens College offers Associate Degrees in many technical majors.
Early Enrollment Guidelines:
- Grade: Seniors only
- Grades count toward EAHS GPA
- Student would attend Thaddeus Stevens College for his/her senior year
- Student would meet EAHS credit requirement for graduation through courses taken at TSCT
- 50% tuition cost reduction with the possibility of attending free based on financial need
- Student would be required to take one English course during the first year at TSCT to meet EAHS graduation requirements
- Student is responsible for own transportation
- Student would attend TSCT until approximately 4:30 p.m. each day
Steps to Enroll:
- Set up a meeting with your counselor, discuss your goals, and develop a plan
- Parent/guardian approval of plan
- Administration approval of plan
- Meet with early enrollment advisor (Mr. Gibbs) to complete an application for Thaddeus Stevens College
- If approved for early enrollment:
Lancaster School of Cosmetology and Therapeutic Body Work
Elizabethtown Area High School is partnering with Lancaster School of Cosmetology and Therapeutic Body Work for an Early Enrollment Program for seniors. This program allows students to begin their coursework at LSC while completing their senior in high school. Lancaster School of Cosmetology and Therapeutic Body Work is licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology as well as licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools, a division of the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- CLICK HERE for more information and program offerings.