Bainbridge Elementary Renovation Project
Information including presentations, construction updates, and photo galleries (once construction begins) on the Bainbridge Elementary School Renovation Project.
- Construction is tentatively scheduled to begin June 2017 and conclude August 2018.
- Classrooms will be modeled after 21st century learning environments that allow for a curriculum that supports project based learning, encouraging creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Spaces and furnishings will be flexible and adaptable.
- Technology will be infused into the school to enhance 21st century learning.
- Once finished, Bainbridge Elementary School will continue be a connection point with the community and connect curriculum to life outside of the school.
- Initial estimates place the total cost for the renovation project at between $9.9 and $11.4 million dollars.
- During construction, Bainbridge Elementary School will be vacated.
- Bainbridge Elementary students will be located to Rheems Elementary School for the entire 2017-2018 school year (District transportation will be provided for all students).
- Project schedule released at October 11, 2016, school board meeting. See Presentations Section.
- Renovation work began in June 2017. Check out the progress in the PHOTO GALLERIES section.