• Parents/guardians of students who move within the district must notify either your child's school or the Student Registration and Enrollment Office of the new address by updating the Student Information Form for your child (contact the building and/or counseling secretary to access your child's Student Information Form) and providing proof of the new residency within the district. A listing of accepted documents for proof of residency can be found by CLICKING HERE.
    Once the Student Information Form is updated and acceptable proof of residency has been received, the student’s information will be updated. Without proper proof of residency, the District will consider you a non-resident and could withdraw your child(ren) from the District.
    Please be aware that for grades kindergarten through second grade may require a change in elementary schools.

    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Student Records/Registration Office at 717-361-4893.