Board Mission Statement & Guiding Principles
Board Mission Statement
Improving Elizabethtown Area School District, One Decision At A Time.
We make informed decisions to provide an effective learning culture allowing every student to graduate ready to live, learn and thrive in a global community.
- Create a 5-year financial plan to include all operations and education including renovation and instruction
- Promote and support broad opportunities and flexibility for individual learning while complying with core standards
- Identify and remove barriers to help students grow educationally, emotionally, and socially and for staff to thrive and succeed
- Act with integrity (honesty, respectful, trustworthy and prepared)
- Produce results (thinking productively, good decision making, focus on kids)
- Keep everyone informed (everyone has the same information; inclusive)
- Be engaged, productive leaders