Ms. Flemming will meet with each student at least one time during the school year. This allows her to get to know students better.
There are many reasons for a student to meet with Ms. Flemming, such as:
- to talk about something that is bothering them/causing them stress
- get help with friend problems
- talk about problems with school work
- talk about career choices
- share good news
- feeling sad
- get help making good choices
- feeling worried
There are lots of other ways Ms. Flemming can help. Stop by her office and talk today.
Anyone can request for Ms. Flemming to meet with a student. You can request for Ms. Flemming to meet with a student by email, phone, or using the appointment request forms on Ms. Flemming's main page