The purpose of the East High Elementary Parent – Teacher Organization (PTO) is to support the education of the children at East High Street Elementary School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers.
Benefits of PTO Membership:
- Membership is FREE! No application costs! No annual dues!
- Members have the right to vote during the PTO decision making process.
- Members are encouraged, but not required, to attend PTO meetings and participate in other PTO activities.
- Members have the opportunity to specify what activities, if any, for which they may wish to volunteer, e.g., classroom helper; book fair; fundraisers; etc.
- Membership is a great way to connect parents with other parents, school teachers/staff, and volunteers.
You don't need to do anything to join! Just come to our meetings and events.
Contact the PTO Board at EastHighStreetPTO@gmail.com if you have any questions.