EASD Community Portal
Welcome to the Elizabethtown Area School District's Community Portal. The Community Portal is a unique web-based tool that allows students and parents/guardians of students in grades K -12 to securely view their child's grades and attendance online.Parental involvement is critical to a child's education. One way in which parents can be involved in their child's education is by staying informed on their progress in school.
Who Has Access to the EASD Community Portal?
- Parents/guardians of students in grades K-3 beginning Fall 2017. Detailed information will be provided shortly.
- Students and parents/guardians of students in grades 4-12 (Bear Creek Elementary, Middle School and High School) enrolled in the EASD
Community Portal Information:
Need Help?For Community Portal inquiries contact the appropriate school official below. When requesting support by email, please include your name, child's name, email, and a brief description of your parent portal support request.
- Brenda Hollinger (email@example.com) - K-3 students in East High Street Elementary School at (717) 361-0099.
- Jodi Williams-Reighard (firstname.lastname@example.org) - K-3 students in Mill Road Elementary School at (717) 361-7424.
- Taisha Milligan (email@example.com) - K-3 students in Rheems Elementary School at (717) 367-9121.
- Julia Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) - students in grade 4-6 at (717) 367-0210.
- Carolyn Dohner (email@example.com) - students in grades 7-8 at (717) 361-7525.
- Debra Gainer (firstname.lastname@example.org)- students in grades 9-12 at (717) 367-1533.
- You can also request support by emailing the district's IT department at email@example.com.