Absentee Call-In Program
Safety is a common concern and a shared responsibility. The elementary Absentee Call-In program strives to ensure the safe arrival of students to school each morning. This successful system is a cooperative effort between the school and the home, and is mandatory. In addition, an excuse card MUST be submitted when the students returns to school.
Program Procedure if your student will be absent or tardy:
- Dial the main telephone number to the elementary school
- Select the option for Absentee Call-In
- Please leave your brief message with the following information:
- Your name
- Student name
- Your relationship to the student
- Student grade and teacher name
- Date of absence (and date of return if known)
- Reason for absence
- When finished, hang-up.
The Absentee Call-In program is a voicemail system. Calls can be placed anytime after 4:00 p.m., through 8:50 a.m. on the day of the absence. If a student is absent and no call has been received, a representative from the school will attempt to contact the family.