A career shadow gives a student a meaningful introduction to the world of work and provides a context for understanding the connection between school and careers.
- Provide 4 hours to 8 hours of supervised career shadowing
- Discuss details of the career shadow such as date, time, directions, parking, and dress code with the student.
- Review with the student all relevant health and safety issues, and provide safety gear if necessary.
- Answer student's questions who will be using the Career Shadow Interview Questions as a guide.
- Complete an optional Career Shadow Mentor Summary upon conclusion of the career shadow