Mrs. Maiorino ~ Second Grade Teacher
This is Mrs. Maiorino's 5th year teaching 2nd grade at East High and 14th year for EASD.
I was born in....
Summitview Elementary / Waynesboro Area Senior H.S. / Millersville University
I finished my Master's of Ed. degree in Language and Literacy at Millersville in 2010.
My wonderful family is made up of my husband, Chris. Chris is a teacher like me. We have four kids. Julia is 7, Bennett is 5, Kate is 2, and Lane is a baby. He was born in April of 2019. We have a goldendoodle named Reggie.
When I was in school....
I was on the volleyball, softball, and track teams. I was the secretary of Student Council
and secretary of the National Honor Society. I was part of my class executive council. I also participated in Big Brother-Big Sister, SADD, and prom committee.
If I were not a teacher....
I would love to be a midwife or nurse practioner. I'd also like to be a personal shopper.
I became a teacher because....
I loved school, and I knew it would be a pretty great job.
Mrs. Maiorino's Favorites
- Drink- fountain Diet Coke
- Food- banana bread french fries
- Candy- Reese's Cups, Peanut Butter Twix, and Twizzlers
- Sport- football
- Store- Target, J.Crew, and Home Goods (Mrs. Maiorino LOVES to shop!)
- Restaurant- Panera, Red Robin, Chikfila
- Book- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- Team- Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies
- Snack- Popcorn
- Animal- dogs and polar bear
I would most like to meet.... Michelle Obama and Princess Kate Middleton. They are both amazing, strong, beautiful women!