Effective January 1, 2023, flyers from outside organizations are no longer distributed within our schools. This includes all local governmental, non-profit, and community organizations.
How do you promote a community event?
- Direct contact with past participants
- Publish info on an organizational website
- Publish info on organizational social media channels (i.e. Facebook and Twitter)
- Publish info on community social media channels (Elizabethtown, PA Facebook Page)
- Publish a press release in a local newspaper
- Purchase an ad in a local newspaper
- Purchase a Facebook ad
- Network with organizations like community churches that have event bulletin boards
- Network with local businesses that may be willing to publish your event
- Promote on Pinterest
- Post on LinkedIn groups