KDG Conferences - Online Scheduler
The Elizabethtown Area School District's goal is for every student to graduate ready to live, learn, and thrive in a global community. To help us accomplish this mission, we are firm believers that a strong partnership between our parents/guardians and faculty must exist. As such, the District is offering parents of kindergarten students the opportunity for a beginning-of-year conference.
Kindergarten teachers are scheduling conferences with parents/guardians for Tuesday, August 23 and Wednesday, August 24.
Parents may register and/or edit an existing conference date from Monday, August 8, 2022, to Sunday, August 21, 2022. Once the scheduling window has closed, the teacher must be contacted directly to schedule or edit a conference.
As we all know, it takes a collaborative approach with school and home working together to ensure the greatest success for your child. We are confident that the beginning-of-year conference will provide the perfect blend of information on your child's strengths and areas of emerging skills. On behalf of the Elizabethtown Area School District faculty and staff, we are looking forward to working with you as the school year begins. For additional information on beginning-of-year conferences, contact your child's teacher directly.
To access the ONLINE SCHEDULER, please click either the link labeled >>> ONLINE SCHEDULER <<< or the icon above. A building password is needed to access the Online Scheduler. Passwords are unique to each building and are as follows:
- Bainbridge School password: bainbridge
- East High Elementary School password: east
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Online Scheduler?
The Online Scheduler is an online calendar through which parents can schedule a Parent-Teacher Conference with their child's teacher.
How will this benefit parents?
- Allows parents to view individual or multiple teacher's availability to coordinate conferences for multiple children (within the same building).
- Can be accessed twenty four hours a day, seven days a week (within the scheduling window).
- Book appointments quickly and conveniently.
- View multiple teacher's availability to schedule consecutive appointments within the same building.
- Use any computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection to make appointments.
- Receive automatic email confirmations and reminders to avoid missed conferences.
- Eliminates repeated emails back-and-forth to teachers.