For the 2020/2021 School year, the Bear Creek PTO support efforts will look a little different than in previous years. However, the PTO will continue to be dedicated to uniting efforts between educators and families to enhance the intellectual, social, emotional, cultural and physical education of our students of Bear Creek.
EMAILS: Sign up to get updates on events and happenings at Bear Creek HERE.
FACEBOOK: “LIKE” AND “FOLLOW” the Bear Creek PTO page on Facebook
BEAR CREEK WEBSITE PTO PAGE: HERE
The PTO is focusing efforts to support our amazing TEACHERS during this challenging time through the following:
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Days
- Teacher and Classroom Funds
- Room Parent Guidance and Funds
The PTO is adjusting to offering support to our STUDENTS within the strict limitations mandated at this time. The following are just a few of the modified activities we are exploring as the year gets underway:
- All School Bingo with Prizes
- On-line Scholastic Book Fair
- Virtual Assemblies
To be able to support our teachers with additional funds for their classroom needs and to be able to offer more to our students, we will continue the following fundraisers:
- Upcoming Sprit Wear Sale. Click Here for to get your spirit on! web page. Orders are DUE October 18rh,
- R&K Sub Fundraiser will hopefully happen in January
- Hersheypark Ticket Fundraiser will hopefully happen in March.
- Community Nights throughout the school year
The PTO meetings will most likely be held over ZOOM so it’s never been more convenient to be a part of our school’s support system. We have a few openings for leadership and welcome all who desire to offer ideas or just an extra set of hands when needed, CHECK IT OUT!