SchoolPay is a payment service that allows families to pay for items such as lunch accounts and athletic fees online at your convenience. With SchoolPay, there is no need for cash, or sending money with students. Pay online from anywhere, at any time, on any device via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or electronic check.
SchoolPay offers Soft Registration which makes registration quick and easy for payers. Here’s how it works:
If you have an email on file with the school an account has already been created on your behalf. Simply go to SchoolPay and click Find My Account and enter your email address. When you log into your account you will find your students and payment items waiting for you. If your account is not found, simply click “Create Account” and follow the easy steps.
Though it is convenient when making multiple payments over time, you are not required to store payment information to make payment. SchoolPay is PCI-DSS certified (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
Please contact the EASD Food Services Department for questions about your student’s lunch account:
- Free/Reduced questions and Refund or transfer balance: Alison Kreider at (717) 367-1521, ext. 21060
- Lunch account/account Balance: Ashton Baker at (717) 367-1521, ext. 21057
- Questions about student food purchases: Alison Kreider at (717) 367-1521, ext. 21060
- Putting a block on your students account: Lisa Kauffman at (717) 367-1521, ext. 21061
Please contact SchoolPay if you are having technical difficulties establishing a SchoolPay account:
- PHONE: 888.88.MYPAY (69729) EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn About SchoolPay
Funding Your Child's Meal Account
Funding Your Child's Athletic Fee Account