Spring 2021 Parent-Teacher Conference Online Scheduler
The Elizabethtown Area School District's goal is for every student to graduate ready to live, learn, and thrive in a global community. To help us accomplish this mission, we are firm believers that a strong partnership between our parents/guardians and faculty must exist. As such, the District is offering parents of elementary students (Grades K-6) the opportunity for a spring check-up conference. Elementary teachers are scheduling conferences with interested parents/guardians for March 4 and 5. Parents may register and/or edit an existing conference date from Monday, February 22, 2021, through Monday, March 1, 2021. If there is a specific concern, teachers will be contacting you to schedule a conference. We encourage you to attend the conference so we can work together to help your child achieve academic success. For parents who are not contacted about a conference, but are interested in meeting, please schedule a conference using the Online Scheduler program link below.
Unlike fall conferences, the spring check-up conferences will spend less time reviewing your child's full progress report and more time discussing your child's overall academic health. Because we strive to have each of our students demonstrate proficiency in all grade-level skills identified on the progress report, the spring check-up conferences will emphasize areas for growth. This two-way conversation will include ways in which our school and your family can partner to help assure your son/daughter finishes the school year strongly and that he/she masters the required grade-level skills.
As we all know, it takes a collaborative approach with school and home working together to ensure the greatest success for your child. We are confident that the spring check-up conferences will provide the perfect blend of information on your child's strengths and areas of emerging skills. On behalf of the Elizabethtown Area School District faculty and staff, we are looking forward to working with you as the school year draws to a close. For additional information on spring check-up conferences, contact your child's teacher directly.
To access the ONLINE SCHEDULER, please click either the link labeled >>> ONLINE SCHEDULER <<< or the icon below. A building password is needed to access the Online Scheduler. Passwords are unique to each building and are as follows:
- Bainbridge School password: bainbridge
- Bear Creek School password: bears
- East High Elementary School password: east
- Mill Road Elementary School password: mill
- Rheems Elementary School password: rheems
Parents may register and/or edit an existing conference date from Monday, February 22, 2021 through Monday, March 1, 2021. Once the scheduling window has closed, the teacher must be contacted directly to schedule or edit a conference.
Step-by-step instructions with screenshots showing parents how to use the Online Scheduler Software: CLICK HERE to launch the Parent Tipsheet.
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the Online Scheduler?
The Online Scheduler is an online calendar through which parents can schedule a Parent-Teacher Conference with their child's teacher.
How will this benefit parents?
- Allows parents to view individual or multiple teacher's availability to coordinate conferences for multiple children (within the same building).
- Can be accessed twenty four hours a day, seven days a week (within the scheduling window).
- Book appointments quickly and conveniently.
- View multiple teacher's availability to schedule consecutive appointments within the same building.
- Use any computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection to make appointments.
- Receive automatic email confirmations and reminders to avoid missed conferences.
- Eliminates repeated emails back-and-forth to teachers.
When is the Parent Scheduling Window open?
Parents may use the Online Scheduler to schedule a Parent-Teacher conference with their child's teacher between the following dates:
- Monday, February 22, 2021 through Monday, March 1, 2021
- Bainbridge School password: bainbridge