Use these links for helpful resources around the school district. I am happy to answer any questions you may have! Please reach out to me! :) ~Mrs. Grundhoffer
- Virtual Backpack Select “Translate this page” as needed
- Note: On the Community Portal, parents will need to update their contact and medical information every year
- Emergency contact numbers are used to notify families of school delays and closings.
- In addition, the district website always displays up-to-date information. In the event of a school delay, continue to monitor the school website. When bad weather causes a school delay, the district may choose to delay to monitor weather conditions, but sometimes chooses to later close the school if bad weather persists.
- Community Portal Select “Translate this page” as needed - This is where parents receive progress reports, report cards, and messages from the school.
- Lunch Application Select “Translate this page” as needed - Families must apply for free or reduced lunch each year. Families may select to complete an application in Spanish.