This course provides students with the opportunity to work with local community service and business organizations as an unpaid intern to gain valuable on-the-job experience by interacting, observing, and assisting a mentor in the student’s career field of interest.
- Provide 5 hours per week per credit of unpaid experience
- Sign Career Internship Training Agreement
- Develop and update a Career Internship Training Plan with the student
- Instruct, supervise and support the student
- Evaluate the student quarterly using Cooperative Education Student Performance Evaluation
- Arrange for Pathways Coordinator visitations when requested (minimum of once per semester)