This course provides students with the opportunity to work with local community service and business organizations as an unpaid intern to gain valuable on-the-job experience by interacting, observing, and assisting a mentor in the student’s career field of interest.
- Provide 5 hours per week per credit of unpaid experience
- Sign Career Internship Training Agreement
- Develop and update a Career Internship Training Plan with the student
- Instruct, supervise and support the student
- Evaluate the student quarterly using Cooperative Education Student Performance Evaluation
- Arrange for Pathways Coordinator visitations when requested (minimum of once per semester)
If you would like to partner with the schook district and provide high school juniors and seniors with valuable work experiences in the form of an internship, click the link below: