The Elizabethtown Area School District encourages parents and guardians to communicate with the District regarding their child or about any part of the District's operations. When a question or concern occurs specifically about their child, parents/guardians should adhere to the following process.
Share a Concern About Your Child
- Contact your child's classroom teacher to seek resolution at the local school level first.
- If unresolved at the local classroom level, additional contact can be made with your child's building principal after first speaking with your child's teacher. Building principals can be reached by clicking on the desired school in the SCHOOL DIRECTORY.
- For unresolved questions or concerns related to curriculum, instruction, and learning, contact Daniel Serfass, Assistant to the Superintendent for Learning, at (717) 367-1521 or email@example.com.
- For unresolved questions or concerns related to student supports, contact Richard Schwarzman, Assistant to the Superintendent for Student Support Services and Compliance at (717) 367-1521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the matter is still unresolved, please contact Dr. Michele Balliet, Superintendent of Schools, at (717) 367-1521, ext. 10002 or email@example.com.
- If a satisfactory solution is not achieved by discussion with the superintendent, the matter may be forwarded to the board of school directors. The board may be contacted through Rebecca Maxwell, Board Secretary, at (717) 367-1521, ext. 10002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Any questions or concerns directed initially to District administration or the school board will be referred to the local level for resolution.
Share a Concern or Ask a Question About EASD's Operations
For concerns and questions regarding the general operations of the Elizabethtown Area School District, click on the KEY CONTACTS section of the website or call (717) 367-1521 to identify the appropriate person with which to share your concern or ask your question.